Our premier corporate membership tier providing exclusive access, cycling focused networking opportunities, hospitality, team merchandise and discounts on all ACA products.
- Two tickets to the ACA Annual Gala Dinner
- Invitation to the Peloton Club bunch rides and networking breakfasts with ACA riders once per quarter
- Two invitations to a one-day ACA training camp experience.
- Invitations to two formal evening corporate networking events per year
- Entry to the one-day Velo for the 2019 Sunshine Coast Velothon
- 10% discount on all ACA products including tours, custom training programs, training camps, events, merchandise and ex-team equipment
- Business inclusion in the online member directory
- Peloton Club quarterly e-News featuring team news, equipment maintenance and riding tips from our high-performance team
- One Pro Racing Sunshine Coast team jersey and knicks
Price per membership - $2,500 GST Inclusive per annum.
ACA Development Fund
We have paired up with the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF) to raise much needed funds to support our expansion and continued racing and other opportunities for our athletes.
The ASF’s mission is to help Australians fundraise to achieve their sporting goals. Since the ASF was founded by the Federal Government in 1986 it has helped over 1600 athletes, organisations and sporting clubs, from the grassroots level through to the elite, fundraise more than $350 million to fund their sporting projects and needs.
Our 'Live, Learn, Ride' philosophy and commitment to developing talented young male and female athletes coupled with our community programming and representation of the Sunshine Coast on the world stage creates opportunities for philanthropic individuals and organisations to support the objectives of the ACA and its talented athletes creating tangible community benefits and outcomes.
Funds raised by the ACA Sports Commission Fund will support:
- The establishment of the ACA's women's program in 2019
- Enable further investment in high performance resources for our athletes
- Support athletes in relocation costs to live on the Sunshine Coast
- Create increased racing opportunities for our teams through direct funding of team travel costs
The ASF is the only organisation in Australia to have Deductible Gift Recipient status for sports; all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.